With targeted interviews of international experts and a selection of the most relevant articles on the subject, the C4DT Focus offers valuable insights into a digital topic that was in the news recently
- C4DT FOCUS 1 Focus on China Tech regulation. This edition has been written by scientific writer Lionel Pousaz
- C4DT FOCUS 2 Protecting journalists and their sources
- C4DT FOCUS 3 Hacking in times of crises
- C4DT FOCUS 4 Happy fourth birthday, GDPR!
The C4DT Observer offers an in-depth look at the themes addressed during one C4DT event through exclusive interviews with a few speakers
- Observer 0 Critical Infrastructures
- Observer 1 Manipulating elections in cyberspace: Are democracies in danger?
- Observer 2 Should We Trust Digital Immunity Passports?
- Observer 3 Zero-trust cloud weekdata protection in the cloud
- Observer 4 Enabling data based medical research while preserving patients’ privacy
- Observer 5 The challenges of cryptofinance
- Observer 6 Obligation of Cyberattack Reporting; Why, How, and for Whom?
- Observer 7 Der Service Public im digitalen Zeitalter
Recordings of Past Public Events
- 23/09/2022 Cyberattack Reporting Obligation
- 07/03/2022 The Future of Privacy and Data in Wartime (with Chelsea Manning and Carmela Troncoso)
- 10/02/2022 AI & Ethics Week, Session “Regulation & Policies”
- 09/02/2022 AI & Ethics Week, Session “Research”
- 08/02/2022 AI & Ethics Week, Session “Culture & Ethics”
- 07/02/2022 AI & Ethics Week, Session “Business Impact”
- 05/11/2021 Crypto-assets & Asset Tokenization
- 15/10/2021 Digital Trust 2025
- 31/05/2021 Zero-trust cloud week
- 28/04/2021 Should we trust digital immunity passports?
- 23/11/2020 Data 2025 v.2.0
- 06/10/2020 Manipulating elections in cyberspace: are democracies in danger?
- 02/06/2020 Critical infrastructures in Switzerland: are they crisis-resilient?
- 27/05/2020 SwissCovid (DP^3T project) – a proximity-tracing app against COVID-19: building trust in a technology solution